Monday, October 21, 2013

Warlord Games has a great sale on

Hi folks,

Very quiet from me on the hobby front recently for all sorts of good reasons, the main one being that my wife and I recently purchased an apartment here in Bratislava and there are oodles of things to worry about and work on. That combines nicely with the start of a new teaching year to mean I'm pretty slammed and busy.

Nonetheless I'm slowly soldiering on with my painting and have even managed to get a few games in. More on that in due course.

Now, though, NEWSFLASH!

Warlord Games has a 50% off sale on its individual sprues of plastic models. Check it out in this link that I'm providing. They seem to have all of their core games covered.

For me it was a great chance to add some Bolt Action figures to my force so that I can have more extensive game experiences. Just as a heads up, here are some savings.

25 Commandos in a box    = 22.50 GBP
25 Commandos on sprues = 16.75 GBP

25 US Infantry in a box    = 22.50 GBP
25 US infantry on sprues = 16.75 GBP

25 Germans in a box    = 22.50 GBP
25 Germans on sprues = 19.75 GBP   *The bases are separate here. I included a set of 50, 25 will be spare

40 Russians in a box    = 28 GBP
40 Russians on sprues = 19.75 GBP  *The bases are separate here. I included a set of 50, 25 will be spare

Not bad deals by any stretch of the imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment